MIAZMA or the Devil’s Stone
MIAZMA is the second Jonathan Hunt adventure, sequel to award-winning FMV title Yoomurjak’s Ring. Like the previous episode, it is also a point-and-click FMV adventure, developed by the same crew. The game designer is Pierrot who is also the creator of the Agon adventure game series.
Jonathan Hunt is an American journalist working in Hungary as local correspondent of a major US newspaper. Solving the case of Yoomurjak’s ring earned him the reputation of an expert of mysteries in the past. This time he is asked by a nuclear physics institute to throw light upon a disappearance, but the mission turns into a hunt for a peculiar meteorite that fell on earth centuries ago. What is inside the devilish stone? There must be a good reason why certain persons have been trying to get hold of it at all costs.
Playing in third-person perspective, you will
- Investigate a curious disappearance, interview characters and search for clues
- Decipher secret documents
- Solve puzzles left behind from the past
- Explore obscure laboratories in a top-level scientific institute
- When in trouble, use the laws of nature and common sense to escape
- Unravel the legend of mysterious cosmic treasures and prevent disaster!
- Full English localization with excellent voice artists
- Immersive storyline
- Live-action cinematic scenes
- Over 20 real locations and over 20 characters
- Many puzzles and challenging tasks perfectly integrated in the plot
- Smart apps for various tasks
- Optional Easy mode: tutorial, in-game hints and skip-puzzle functions