Lock 6 - Rubber bell and bone pipe
- Everything seems to be about music here – talk to Csongor.
- It is hard to tell what the basic tone of this fragment of a pipe was. But it would help a lot to know how old the instrument is.
- Vera stores so many information on her computer, ask her!
- Show Tamara the handkerchief, she can explain the text.
- Csongor doesn’t believe that you can make a rubber bell sound – but there is a way: if it is solid. But rubber is flexible at room temperature…
- You’ve got a tone eventually – but how does it translate to a number? You need an instrument with keyboard.
- The handkerchief provides the formula to figure out the code.